Customer Service Representative APPLY NOW
As a Customer Service Representative you are responsible for helping our customers via online chat, email, phone, and social media. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional customer service experience no matter where are customers decide to contact us. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others, and enjoy working in an ever changing environment. It's important to be the type of person that can and is willing to adapt quickly to improvements and organizational changes.
This is a part time position with the goal to move to full time within 6 months.
- Answering customer queries on the phone, email, and live chat.
- Helping our customers navigate the website.
- Tracking and fulfilling orders.
- Gathering post purchase feedback.
- It's not required, but it's preferred to be familiar with any of the following niches: video games, comics, anime, and movies.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a call center setting.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience.