YouTube Content Creator APPLY NOW
As a YouTube host you are responsible for creating YouTube videos, and short video clips for our YouTube Channel. This position involves topic research, creative writing, and teamwork. You will be responsible for meeting with the Content Manager each week to brainstorm and to schedule your content. The ideal candidate will have experience working on their own YouTube channels, and enjoys working other creators. You must also enjoy research for your video which may include: playing and reviewing video games, watching anime, reading blog post, listening to podcast, and reviewing news articles and discussions.
This is a contract position which may become permanent as positions become available. You must have your own equipment to film and edit videos, this includes: HD Camera, lights, microphone and computer or laptop to edit videos.
- Attending weekly zoom meetings to brainstorm and create content.
- Be willing to attend weekly live streams as needed.
- Continuously watch for industry news and trends.
- Upload content to YouTube, and write persuasive titles, and descriptions.
- Create YouTube channel thumbnails, and edit tags as instructed by management.
- Highly involved in any of the following niches: video games, comics, anime, and movies.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Experience creating content for either your personal or business YouTube channel.